Saturday, December 6, 2014

Map editor preview

I had to make a map for another video, so I decided to record it and upload a time-lapse. I thought it will go faster, but it took me over an hour. This is the first time I used the new editor to actually make a map. It's great that I managed to work on a map for that long without any crashes.




This video shows only the basic features:
- multiple layers
- adding sprites
- changing textures
- scaling and resizing (vertex and line based)
- rotating
- delete, copy, cut, paste single or multiple sprites using a selection box
- paste preview
- moving sprites in front or behind each other
- moving sprites to a different layer
- parallax scrolling
- basic Box2D bodies

I have uploaded it as Public Build 1 and updated the manual. You can download it here:



No comments:

Post a Comment